We can help you with information on the municipality of Ljungby and the province of Småland.
Welcome to Laganland for information, cottage service, shopping and new experiences!
We are located directly on European highway 4 (E4) and door-to-door to Laganland Sweden Shop, Indoor Play Center and Elkland. You will find Sure Hotel Lagan / Best Western with hotel rooms, restaurant, tavern and gasoline service station on the premesises along with great parking space.
We sell fishing permits for several popular lakes, for example Bolmen, Vidöstern, Flåren, Flyxen, Hindsen, Hängasjön and game fishing in the river Lagan.
Our area is rich in ancient remains, for example the Viking Age.
In the municipality of Ljungby there are many nice museums and tourist spots.
In Sweden and especially in the province of Småland you will find these elk signs. They mark popular elk crossings. In Småland alone you will find approximately 30 000 wild elks during the summer period. So please drive carefully since a collision with an elk can demolish your car and it can of course affict serious personal injury as well.
Visit Laganland – Elkland and you will see for yourself, what a large animal the elk really is – and we sell the authentic Elk Signs!
Information for cottage guests
- Don’t forget to send your Arrival form in good time. We need to know your arrival time and any special requests. You can email email@example.com or ring +46 372 30880
- In some cases (if you booked online), directions from Laganland to the rental property can be found in your booking confirmation in the app. Check in advance!
- Visit our website www.laganland.se for information on our opening times. (We’ll do our best to find a solution outside these times.)
- Any deposits must be paid in cash – no cards! Deposits are payable in SEK, which is to your advantage. It’s a good idea to buy SEK before arriving in Sweden. (ATMs are available in Ljungby, the nearest town.) (Other currencies such as EUR and DKK are also accepted, but refunds made by bank transfer to another country will entail a certain foreign exchange loss for you as a customer.)
- We wish all guests staying in our locality a fantastic holiday! Things to do, places to visit, local services? We’re here to help!
January, February & March: Monday-Friday 10-16.
April, May and October: Daily 10-17.
November & December: Monday-Friday 10-16.
Juni – September: Daily 9-18.
Municipality of Ljungby
Municipality of Värnamo
Province of Småland
Tourist agencys in Sweden
Sure Hotgel Lagan – Hotel & Restaurant
Tel: +46 372 – 352 00
Fax: +46 372 – 350 13
Hotels in Sweden
Camping in Sweden
Youth hostels in Sweden
Stay on a farm
Cottage SERVICE Laganland
Rent a cottage in Småland:
Activities & more
Indoor Play Center.
Summer open daily 9-18.
Tel. +46 372-352 00
Golf for everyone
Try out some golf with family and friends at the Pay & Play course by Laganland.
or telephone: +46 372 30450
Tel: +46 372-301 18
Activities & more
Cliff Burton Museum
An exhibition on Metallica’s legendary bassist. (Ordinary opening hours during the tourist season.)
Laganland Charging Station
Fast-charge your electric car at Laganland! 12 fast-charging stations in the car park. (Available from summer 2023)